HRM 599 Benefits Week 8 Final Exam Complete set 1 and set 2 A+ Answer
1. Question : (TCO A) What are some of the legal and regulatory influences on discretionary benefits?
2. Question : (TCO B) Give a brief overview of the main provisions of HIPAA.
3. Question : (TCO C) Discuss the two forms of employer-sponsored disability coverage. Analyze the potential advantages of each for the employee and for the employer.
4. Question : (TCO D) Your company’s CEO is interested in implementing a new dental plan for employees and has asked you to do some research. The CEO wants you to report back to him in 3 weeks with the following information: What are the three main types of dental care plans? Discuss each plan and make a recommendation for your company.
5. Question : (TCO E) Discuss the various FASB rulings associated with retiree health insurance.
6. Question : (TCO F) You have recently been hired as an employee benefit consultant and have been asked to recommend the establishment of either a defined contribution or a defined benefit plan. Given the following employer objectives, which type of plan would you recommend? Specify the type of retirement plan you would recommend. Explain how your recommendation would handle the employer’s objectives.
Employer objectives include majority of employees are young would like to encourage long potential service concerned about providing retirement income, capital accumulation, and/or estate benefits concerned about limiting their funding costs and administrative expenses.
7. Question : (TCO G) Discuss the concept of “good business sense” of benefits communication and the primary objectives of an organization’s benefits communication program.
8.Question : (TCO H) Family assistance programs help employees with caring for loved ones, both young and old. Briefly describe the three types of family assistance programs and their benefits.
Question 1. Briefly outline the key provisions of the Pension Protection Act of 2006.
Question 2. What are some of the legal and regulatory influences on discretionary benefits?
Question 3. Discuss and compare multiple-payer versus single-payer systems in the United States.
Question 4. What are the main characteristics of long-term disability insurance?
Question 5. Compare the basic structure of a profit sharing plan, thrift/savings plan, a 401(K) plan, and an employee stock ownership plan. Why would an employer choose to implement each one of these plans over the other?
Question 6. Discuss the various FASB rulings associated with retiree health insurance.
Question 7: Discuss the concept of “good business sense” of benefits communication and the primary objectives of an organization’s benefits communication program.
Question 8. Employers must provide some disclosure information regarding their benefits plan as spelled out by ERISA. One of those requirements includes a summary plan description, or SPD. What is an SPD? Briefly discuss the information that SPDs must provide.
Question 9. Family assistance programs help employees with caring for loved ones, both young and old. Briefly describe the three types of family assistance programs and their benefits.
For getting the instant digital download answer, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get “HRM 599 Benefits Week 8 Final Exam Complete set 1 and set 2 A+ Answer”.
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org