QI Plan Part IV Implementing and Revising Genesis Health Care Organization_Answer
Topic: QI Plan Part IV Implementing and Revising Genesis Health Care Organization
Write a 700- to 1050- word paper with the following sections:
• Authority, structure, and organization
• Describe the authority structure of the plan’s implementation. This must describe who is responsible for implementing the plan. Include a description of each role involved in the plan:
• Board of directors
• Executive leadership
• Quality improvement committee
• Medical staff
• Middle management
• Department staff
• Identify who the performance activity outcomes are communicated to and who does the communicating. This describes who is responsible for overseeing data collection and preparing data reports.
• Describe how staff will be educated regarding the plan. This covers how each staff member will be initially oriented to the plan and how each employee fits into the plan based on job responsibilities.
• Annual evaluation
• Describe what elements of the plan are annually evaluated for improvement.
• Identify how to monitor the effect of changes implemented from the decision-making process.
• External entities
• Describe the effect of external entities—governmental agencies, accrediting bodies, professional interest groups—on the quality and performance measure of an organization’s decision-making processes.
Cite at least four sources to support your information. (Peer Reviewed).
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Please provide a good introduction and Conclusion based on your findings.
For instant digital download of the solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get Plan Part IV Implementing and Revising Genesis Health Care Organization_Answer
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org