PROJ 592 Proj Cost and Schedule Control Course Project Part 1_Answer
Course Project Part 1—Due Week 2
For Part 1 of the Course Project, assume you have been appointed project manager of a new project for your organization. Your first assignment is to create a scope statement and WBS for this project.
For this part of the Course Project, you select a project of your choosing. This selected project will be used in Project Part 1 and Project Part 2. I suggest you verify with your instructor the suitability of your selected project by the end of Week 1.
Select a project of personal interest. For example, select a project where you can identify realistic cost and scheduling concerns. Opening a small retail storefront or a franchise is one example. When selecting your project, keep in mind the goal of CP-1 is to create a scope statement and WBS. In Project Part 2, you will need to create a budget and schedule for this project. Choose something relatively straightforward. For example, simple start-ups, such as pizza or fast-food franchises, work well because information is readily available. It is preferred that you do NOT pick remodeling a house, but building a house or flipping a house is acceptable.
The CP-1 Project Proposal will be structured with the following sections.
• Cover page including assignment, project title, course, and student contact information
• Executive summary that summarizes the content from the entire document with quantifiable highlights, such as overall cost, duration, and so on
• Project scope statement describing the project
• Resource loaded WBS and schedule with proper grouping, indenting, and coding for approximately 25 to 40 line items
• The scope statement should be written following guidelines for writing a scope as found in the PMBOK® Guide in Chapter 5.
• The WBS should be created in MS Projects following standard indent and outdent practices used in WBS creation.
• The assignment should be submitted as two files: one MS Word file for the scope statement and one MS Project file containing the project WBS.
For getting the instant download solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get PROJ 592 Proj Cost and Schedule Control Course Project Part 1_Answer
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org