GB 518 Unit 5 Assignment Exercise 9-4 Exercise 10-1 Exercise 10-16 Exercise 11-2 Exercise 11-15
Perfect Systems borrows $94,000 cash on May 15, 2011, by signing a 60-day, 12% note.
1. on what date does this note mature?
2 Suppose the face value of the note equals $94,000, the principal of the loan. Prepare the journal entries to record (a) issuance of the note and (b) payment of the note at maturity.
On January 1, 2011, Kidman Enterprise issues bonds that have $1,700,000 oar value, mature in 20 years, and pay 9% interest semiannually on June 30 and December 31. The bonds are sold at par.
1. How much interest will Kidman pay (in cash) to the bondholders every six months?
2. Prepare journal entries to record (a) the issuance of bonds on January 1, 2011: (b) the first interest payment on June 30, 2011; and (c) the second interest payment on December 31 2011.
3. Prepare the jounal entry for issuance assuming the bonds are issued at (a) 98 and (b) 102.
Ramirez Company is considering a project that will require a $500,000 loan. It presently has total liabilities of $220,000, and total assets of $620,000.
1. Compute Ramirez’s (a) present debt-to-equity ratio and (b) the debt-t-pay equity ratio assuming it borrows $500,000 to fund the project.
2. Evaluate and discuss the level of risk involved if Ramirez borrows the funds to pursue the project.
Aloha Corporation issues 6,000 shares of its common stock for $144,000 cash on February 20. Prepare journal entries to record this event under each of the following seperate situations.
1. The stock has neither par nor stated value.
2. The stock has a $20 par value.
3. The stock has an $8 stated value.
Compute the price-earnings ratio for each of these four seperate companies. Which stock might an analyst likeely investigate as being potentially undervalued by the market? Explain.
Company Earnings per Share Market Value per Share
1 $10.00 $166.00
2 $9.00 $90.00
3 $6.50 $84.50
4 $40.00 $240.00
This is a solution guide. Please write in your words.
For getting the instant digital download solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get GB 518 Unit 5 Assignment Exercise 9-4 Exercise 10-1 Exercise 10-16 Exercise 11-2 Exercise 11-15
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org