Course Project: Week 5 – Petrie’s Electronics Case Ch 8
Systems Analysis Design SDLC Phase 3 Package
•Petrie’s Electronics Case, Chapter 8, Questions 1–5.
Week 5 Project Tasks
•Read the Petrie’s Electronic Case at the end of Chapter 8. These include reviewing the customer accounts area and creating the Order History page.
•Read the Petrie’s Electronic Case at the end of Chapter 9 (No case questions are assigned).
Petrie’s Electronics Case, Chapter 8, Questions 1–5. You will need to update the customer account area page and create the Order History Page using Visio or any MS Office product.
Petrie’s Electronics Case Questions Solutions
1. Using the guidelines from this chapter and other sources, evaluate the usability of the page design depicted in Figure 8-1. 5
2. Chapter 8 encourages the design of a help system early in the design of the human interface. How would you incorporate help into the interface as shown in Figure 8-1? 5
3. Describe how cookie crumbs could be used in this system. Are cookie crumbs a desirable navigation aid for this system? Why or why not? 5
4. The page design depicted in Figure 8-1 links to an Order History page. Sketch a similar layout for the Order History page, following guidelines from Chapter 8. 5
5. Describe how the use of template-based HTML might be leveraged in the design of the No Customer Escapes system.
For getting the instant digital download answer, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get MGT 340 Business Systems Analysis Week 5_Petrie Electronics Case_Answer
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org