The bank account as a control device that helps to protect cash. One of the requirements is to conduct periodic bank statement reconciliations. Using the following data, complete the bank statement reconciliation. (Use the format shown on page 251 of your textbook.)
Use the information below to prepare the bank reconciliation for EEE Electric for the month of September.
• The bank statement indicated bank service charges of $63.
• Outstanding checks as of September 30 amounted to $1,405.
• Deposits in transit as of September 30 amounted to $2,769.
• The ending balance per the September bank statement is $40,653.
• EEE’s bookkeeper mistakenly recorded a $1,610 cash disbursement as $1,160 for Office Supplies on check #2402.
• The bank mistakenly recorded a deposit of $2,800 as $280 on February 17.
• The bank made an EFT payment on behalf of the company for Insurance for $3,200.
• Bank collected rent of $3,000 and a note, for $16,450, including interest of $450.
• The ending cash balance per the books for September before any adjustments was 28,800.
For instant digital download of the above solution, Please click on the “PURCHASE” link below to get the tutorial for The bank account as a control device that helps to protect cash_Answer
For instant digital download of the above solution or tutorial, please click on the below link and make an instant purchase. You will be guided to the PAYPAL Standard payment page wherein you can pay and you will receive an email immediately with a download link.
In case you find any problem in getting the download link or downloading the tutorial, please send us an email on email@example.com